Город Джунов

Полная версия: Developing quests
Вы просматриваете упрощённую версию нашего контента. Просмотр полной версии с полным форматированием.

Heya,

Unfortunetly I can't start an account, it says the email I specified has been used allready, but that's not possible. (I sometimes get these errors on forums)

I was wondering, what tool do people use to actually 'make' quests. Like to add a creature somewhere and make it patroll in a certain something or rather, and add to develop your own objectives.

Unfortunetly, I'm not a programmer, though I'll be studying it in half a year from now.

I don't mind if it's a program where you need to use co-ordinates and values, I understand that (Though it's fiddley).

Any help?
Enforcer,21.05.2005, 19:58 Написал:Heya,

Unfortunetly I can't start an account, it says the email I specified has been used allready, but that's not possible. (I sometimes get these errors on forums)
[right][snapback]34002[/snapback][/right]
Please contact me jet_at_gipat.ru to resolve this issue.
Enforcer,
Try to find MRT(Mob Reversing Tool) here. I think it's not very hard to use this program. Just try! Wink
This is Enforcer, somehow got my account working without help. :unsure:

Thanks for the help, I've taken a peek at this .mob editor before, will take some time getting used to the co ordinates.

Are there any tutorials on it? Or map grids to show you what can go where?

And I was wondering, do you have a story writer at gipat.ru? If not, I'd be happy to fill in, I'm the director and story writer of an unnoficial game compony anyway, I can also help with designs in your addon if it's any concern.

That is of course - Any of you use 3d studio max. Smile
IceLizard Написал:Are there any tutorials on it? Or map grids to show you what can go where?
As I know, there is no such tutorial or anything like that...

IceLizard Написал:And I was wondering, do you have a story writer at gipat.ru? If not, I'd be happy to fill in, I'm the director and story writer of an unnoficial game compony anyway, I can also help with designs in your addon if it's any concern.
As I know Smile , there is no add-on developing... Sad And I'd like to know something about it too.

Народ, запостите сюды кто-нибудь чего-нибудь умного Smile , а то англоязычный форум совсем мертвый... Sad
I was using the Mob Reversing Tool, I modified some things in the brigands' loot quest but nothing happend, everything was normal.
Did I made a mistake or there is something wrong, the description in the dowloads of the MRT says that it's not an editor, but there is a button to save the changes, now I'm confused, can I use the MRT to make a quest or should I use a Hex Editor?
here is what says in the description:
This is a not .mob-file editor!!!
Это не редактор .mob файлов!!!

Btw, Hi Icelizard, it's me Mortal_Machine from the Nival Forum, are IceLizard and Enforcer the same?.
That's right, I'm the same guy. Smile

I've recently picked up the mob reversing tool again (and you're right, it's easy to use), but occasionally there will be the odd thing usually related to the scripting of the quest which I don't understand, is there like a legend which explains the workings of a function and how to modify it?

Also, the fact I have no visual of what I am creating remains problematic; Snorkelmans' map viewer doesn't seem to do the trick either. Are there any programs which let me 'view' what I'm doing in Real time? Otherwise I will have to constantly load up the quest through Evil-Islands to see if my changes were accurate to what I was aiming to achieve.

Thanks again.
... Hello?

Are there any extensive tutorials on how to make quests using the mob reversing tool?

Also, if the mob reversing tool acts just like a mob editor, why does the description of the file clearly state 'This is not a .mob editing tool!!!'?
Some reception would be nice.