Город Джунов

Полная версия: Is "SPS-mod" a hack?
Вы просматриваете упрощённую версию нашего контента. Просмотр полной версии с полным форматированием.
I just watched two videos which show that a player killed black trolls and cyclops, respectively, in Suslanger in multiplayer: In the first video, he mentioned that his character is "100% SPS-mod". Does that mean he used a hack for his character?

In the second video, he says his character uses legit spells, armor and weapons.

His character has so high Health/Stamina. In the first video, it's 156235/417; in the second video, it's 490/654.

I play legitimately and don't use hacks. My mage character currently has only 101 Health, 168 Stamina, and 93 Defense.

Is a legit character able to kill black trolls and cyclops?

== Edit ==

After watching the first video again closely, I found that his character in the first video actually has 156 Health and he boosted it up to 235 by using Strengthen spell.
Description of first movie: "reached 1m exp"
Description of second movie: "she now has passed 9m exp"
With this exp is normal to have this stats.
He not explained meaning of SPS-mod, but this looks at no-mod so maybe it means "Single Player Solo"
Legit character can kill them without mods.
Piter,Wednesday, 05 June 2019, 23:34 Написал:Description of first movie: "reached 1m exp"
Description of second movie: "she now has passed 9m exp"
With this exp is normal to have this stats.
He not explained meaning of SPS-mod, but this looks at no-mod so maybe it means "Single Player Solo"
Legit character can kill them without mods.[right][snapback]43964[/snapback][/right]
Thank you! Before watching his videos, I thought it's not possible to solo kill cyclops and I will have to give up doing that quest. After watching his videos and reading your explanation, I now have confidence. Smile

By the way, how can I know how many exp my character has reached?
IanTheWizard,Wednesday, 05 June 2019, 18:15 Написал:By the way, how can I know how many exp my character has reached?
[right][snapback]43965[/snapback][/right]
In shop where you have statistics, on the left are two experience, on the bottom is experience what you can use, higher is all of your experience.
Piter,Thursday, 06 June 2019, 03:51 Написал:In shop where you have statistics, on the left are two experience, on the bottom is experience what you can use, higher is all of your experience.[right][snapback]43966[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. I found it above Encumbrance.