"Legends of Allods" official site update!
We on an official site of the project "Legends of Allods" had upgrade. In section "Graphics" are published a new interesting screenshots of the game! Power of magic, fierce battles with orcs and undead's, deserted plains of Yases - all this you will find on new in-game screens. Hasten to see! We are always happy to the visitorsSmile
Капитан Ос
Ответ
since no1 replies ill do

Ok Tongue
as u can c, tewuicah is a bit paranoïd, oh well we all hev our shortcomings, too bad Tewuicah has more than average...
Ответ
will it be available for download soon?
All were newbies once, more or less. Repsect that.
Ответ
English demo-version will be available for download the next week Smile
Капитан Ос
Ответ
Nice! Gotta try that immediately when it's up!
-SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
Ответ
in the mod forum they say that they do not have an host. But cant they just upload the game to fileplanet, its free and ok speed even though you will probably have to wait but its better to wait 30 min than weeks!
Ответ
can u put ur own files in fileplanet...i think u should pay money
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
nah you dont have to. I didnt when I uploaded my movie, you just need an account.
Ответ
We have a hosting for English Demo. Almost all areements are made and, I hope, demo will appear very soon.
Ответ
is soon this century or shuld I do as fry, freeze myself(futurama) and wait for y3k.
Ответ
is the mod dead or what?!
Ответ
2 g_dragonlord
Nope, we are still alive.
We have released English Demo few weeks ago! Look for it here on www.planetdugeonsiege.com or check our official site.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)