Can i hack skins with ArtMoney??????
Rolleyes
I working on to change skin, with artmoney, and wonder if its really possible to do that so the orc got textures. I have a orc but no textures on it, its just white! Sad
Z_u»«u_L is Back in the House!

Rok on Dude!
Ответ
Where can i find a MOB editor.. I saw that its only for developers.

Rok on Dude!
Ответ
which orc did you take?
try to get to be the "LMP Orc Fighter 2". That one works fine with the normal textures.
Ответ
MOB editor currently only available to add-on team and will hopefully be available after the release of the add-on Smile
I cant believe its true
Ответ
I tryed with the LMP Orc Fighter Tatoo 8... but i dont see why it would work with LMP Orc 2, couse they all got the same name (unorma), so i just searched for (unhuma) and changed it to (unorma)...

CryPlz tell me what im doing wrong!

I have also tryed to Gobling, but its the same problem, just white, and some bugs (if standing still, it keeps runing).

Rok on Dude!
Ответ
if i say sth i mean it. the orc fighter 2 has a working skin. while if i make myself a cow im all white. or being a dragon doesnt work neither for me. but try and find out and tell people and well all be glad.
Ответ
I did it, finaly, im an orc. Whooohoo!!!. and i could allso be all orc skins Big Grin
It was me and my brother, we made it toghter. They are sooooooo cool!.

Thx for every thing...(everybody who had helpt me with this). I'll keep this knowledge to my self(I wont tell it 2 newbies).

thx 1 more time, u guys are the best Wink

I have one more thing, do somebody know the "curse" name...????

Rok on Dude!
Ответ
Цитата:I'll keep this knowledge to my self(I wont tell it 2 newbies).
if we all did this u wouldnt have known this Angry
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
as i remember changing skins with the console at least trashes your char giving you a permanant 0 health and invincibility (hackers ears have pricked up) and i understand his reasons for not posting the info as it would add to an exsisting problem :ph34r:
I cant believe its true
Ответ
hackers are not evil! well....most of them........
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)