Libraries
What do the libraries do
please jet answer me because im good in programming and would like to know what they do
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
the libaries will allow certain gipat.ru downloads to work these libaries are also useful for just keeping your computer maintained Big Grin

know am not jet but will have to do :lol:

if i am wrong then fair enough am sure jet can give you a more in depth answer if you want Wink
Blush
I cant believe its true
Ответ
I can explain each file, if you want? B)
Ответ
thatd be great..but sadly enough i didnt take the c++ path i just walked on the .net path
i know .net is not as powerfull as c++ but i already mastered it..so do these libraries only help with c++?
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
This section contains only standard libraries, which we use in our projects.
At this moment we have:

Libraries developed by Microsoft:
msvc... for C++ projects (MMPStudio, MobReversin tools)
mfc... for MFC C++ projects (MMPStudio, MobReversin tools)
d3dx... for DirectX projects (Terrain viewer, MobEditor)

Developed by Borland (also knwon as Inprise):
vcl... for Delphi 4 projects (used in MobEditor)
dbclient.dll for Delphi 4 projects (used in MobEditor)

TheWarrior,10 Июля 2003, 05:48 Написал:thatd be great..but sadly enough i didnt take the c++ path i just walked on the .net path
Good luck with it.
TheWarrior,10 Июля 2003, 05:48 Написал:i know .net is not as powerfull as c++ but i already mastered it..so do these libraries only help with c++?

As i see .NET knowledge is very beginning for you. Wink
The Micriosft .NET Framework is not a programming language.

What Is the .NET Framework?
The .NET Framework is an integral Windows component for building and running the next generation of software applications and Web services. The .NET Framework:
  • Supports over 20 different programming languages.
  • Manages much of the plumbing involved in developing software, enabling developers to focus on the core business logic code.
  • Makes it easier than ever before to build, deploy, and administer secure, robust, and high-performing applications.
At this moment we can use following languages for .NET programming provided by Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003:
Visual Basic .NET 2003
Visual C# .NET 2003
Visual C++ .NET 2003
Visual J# .NET 2003
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)