Extract Singlepalyer Quests For Multy?
Hi,
Is there a way to extract singelplayer quests and use them for multiplayer? I would like some cave/dungeons in the multiplayer quests.

Thanks! Big Grin
Ответ
No, there isn't way to do this. But. There are some other quests for the cave/dungeons in the multiplayer. U will find more quests if you download some MOD's. But you'll need EI-Starter and v1.06 of the game, then. U can download EI-Starter from section 'Files' (on this site Smile) and download verison 1.06 from Official Nival Site.
Unfortunately there are some russians MOD's only. Huh So if you want play some other quests, u could make up it by self... U'll need some quest-utilites, then. See section 'Files' - there are any utilites by english here.

P.S.: For download this utilites, u must register...

--------------------
But someone become the wall,
And someone become the lever
To make up the fall
For the wall. It will be forever. © ELF

[size=7]`'!ELF!'`[/size]
Ответ
Thanks for the fast reply! <_<
I have a mod in English called Mappack1.41. Its from the Nival mod forum. There are some quests on differend maps, like the introduction Gipat map. I can play them but I cant use them for new quests because in the Lmp files are monsterprototypes that don't exist in my own databaselmp.res file. And I dont want to use his databaselmp.res file for my quests.

For making quests I downloaded the quest tools. What I dont understand is how to let the game know what the questsubject is. e.g. I studied the Rogues and Giant toad quests. I see the briefing. But I dont see the logic: where is the treasure chest loaded? Where do I tell the computer someone should kill the toad? Suppose I would make a simple quest: Kill 3 orc fighters. Where do I add the logic that makes the computer check if 3 orc fighters are killed? :unsure:
Ответ
If you want make logic for quest - you must edit *.mob files. There is no official editors. But you can try find unofficial software 8)
[Изображение: userbar-28182.png]

[Изображение: ishtwar_com_bar_00_00.gif]
Ответ
Use Mob Reversing Tool (but don't try to find the "manual" for it Big Grin). U can download this software from 'downloads' if u register.

City of Joons -> Downloads -> Tools -> Maps -> Mob Reversing Tool...

--------------------
But someone become the wall,
And someone become the lever
To make up the fall
For the wall. It will be forever. © ELF

[size=7]`'!ELF!'`[/size]
Ответ
Ok, I think I have a job now for Christmas hollidays Rolleyes ... Thanks!
Ответ
Bravo!
Good humor is a sign of strong mind!
Землю - крестьянам
Фабрики- рабочим
Читы - читерам
Игру - игрокам
Свинарник - ХАСу
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)