Evil Islands and Guild Wars
Its been some time ago since I visited this forum. Righ now I'm playing Guild Wars. And I'm amazed about the MANY simularities between these games!

-Quest based maps:
Just like EI new maps are unlocked by completing quests. For trekkies its also possible to explore and find the way out to a new map, but doing missions works faster and some aereas can only be reached by missions.

-Itemcreation:
You can gather all kinds of materials and runes to modify your own gear. Its not possible to create 'super' items.

-Quests/Missions:
Many quests (in maps) and missions (in special mission towns). By completing them you progress in the game.

-Teamplay:
The game is made for teamplay, but if you insist you can form a party of henchmen to replace real players. Its mostly NOT possible to survive long without help!

-PvP:
All kinds of PvP options, from forming a random pvp party in arena's to Guild vs Guild games. The ultimate challenge is when a guild plays in the Hall of the Heroes against a differend region (currently 3 regions: Europe, Azia and America). Winning the Favor of the Gods for your regions unlocks special maps for the time being.

Many more can be said. Its a HUGE game and I think EI players will mostly love it! <_<

More information is to be found here:
http://www.guildwars.com/

PS. I find the new English secion not very English lol, cant read the buttons!
Ответ
Borisk,Thursday, 04 August 2005, 20:29 Написал:PS. I find the new English secion not very English lol, cant read the buttons!
[right][snapback]35470[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for report, but we has no problem in buttons at all. :unsure:
To view english button you must switch to proper language.
The simplest way by clicking proper flag at top-right of screen. ;-)
Ответ
Jet,Friday, 05 August 2005, 10:55 Написал:To view english button you must switch to proper language.
The simplest way by clicking proper flag at top-right of screen. ;-)
[right][snapback]35478[/snapback][/right]
Yes, that is the solution! Smile
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)