EI - T.S.M.P. - Installation problem
Hi all! I have problem with TSMP... When I want to install it then I'm getting this error:

Which is stupid and have no sens because I have much better computer than minimum requierments and I can't install it... Can anyone help me? Me friend has the same problem too...

Regards
GlaziK
Ответ
Who is author for this mod?
Ответ
Author nickname is Velgelm. Link to topic at forum:

/forum/index.php?showtopic=3252
Ответ
xmm, i think this Problem in your OS..How i Understand,This Alternative Build Windows XP SP3...May a problem in Language OS....Try Install SMMP to Other OS Windows XP to Directoey C:TMMP and copy files in Evil Islands directory with Overall. P.S Sorry to Stupped English
Ответ
Yes... I have modified version of Windows XP but it based on Win XP Service Pack 3... So it should be everything ok. This way to install Your mod doesn't work... :/ Is there any another way to unpack this files and install them? Maybe there is any passibility to install it manually?
Ответ
Unique way to try to establish fashions by other PC, we will admit in folder C:EITMMP and to copy folder Stream in a folder with game. Unequivocally, business in your assemblage OS.
Ответ
I don't understand what You want to say... So you're not helping me :/ But... Can You make another installer for this maybe? Why can't You only pack all sound files in zip archive for example and then put it on any server?

Btw... My friend has orginal Windows Vista and on his computer is the same problem so... I think that the main problem is that installer not mine operating system...

Regards ;P
Ответ
Ok, i think was a problem in my Install Shield Program... i uploading my mod on this share server, download, extract and copy all fiels with overwrite.
http://rapidshare.com/files/335779643/Stream.7z.html
Ответ
Now everything is ok Smile Thank You a lot...

Btw... My opinion about this package? Great job! ;D
Ответ
Thanks... Smile
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)