Unwanted Mod Missions
In Gipath,when i talk to Rivar the Hulk,there are some missions in Polish Language (Some of them: Wilki,Problem Hermita,...).I noticed them after playing with Wojak (and another guy),when they leave their game,i started to play myself.
I clicked on Rivar and there were some missions in Polish Language.I've chosen one in Polish Language.When i left the small village,EI crashed. Can someone tell me what mission pack is that?(I don't use any mods)
PS:Sorry for my bad english,i'm a Serb.
Edit: Those missions are by Miklosz and Jesik
Ответ
As I see you`re talking about multiplayer game.
How do you know these missions authors?
If you have no mod installed then official nival`s quests only can be found in the game. Maybe it was patched version - if you use not a licence game.
Anyway I don`t think anybody at this site can help you with serbian(?) version of the game...
Ответ
It is standard EI bug.
When you play on another server and host player have some new quest, after this game you have it quest too. But they didn't work.
Ответ
IDoL,Sunday, 26 June 2011, 10:29 Написал:As I see you`re talking about multiplayer game.
How do you know these missions authors?
If you have no mod installed then official nival`s quests only can be found in the game. Maybe it was patched version - if you use not a licence game.
Anyway I don`t think anybody at this site can help you with serbian(?) version of the game...
[right][snapback]40869[/snapback][/right]
I have english version.
Authors - Simple.
Example: Mission (by Author)
or when you accept a mission:
Mission (by Author)
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)