Addon 1.44.7 english

.zip   EIStarter_PL.zip (Размер: 254.38 KB / Загрузок: 651)
This is an english version of Addon 1.44.7 for the Polish menu.
Installation: copy contents of the archive to the folder where you installed the addon.
Translated into English by Vlesam.
If you can, translate to the Polish, please.

For english only users: this is Polish version, if you want english version send me autorunpro.reg from EI folder - I make it for you.
Ответ
Hi, I don't think it was in purpose but avira antivirus find trojan TR/Crypt.NSPM.Gen in starter.exe. Could you reupload it?? I would be grateful. Smile
Ответ
This program doesn't contain a trojan. Avira thinks so because that program packed by "NsPack". I can upload unpacked starter.exe later. (may be tomorrow)
Ответ
I have checked nonpacked version... I have 2 news for you - bad and good.
Good - nonpacked version has "Detection ratio: 5 / 42" (before 20/42) on VirusTotal.
Bad - Avira still thinks that is a virus... =(
I think you should choose another antivirus or disable avira when you're playing in EI.
Nonpacked eistarter.exe you can download from attachment:
.zip   EIstarter.zip (Размер: 252.03 KB / Загрузок: 497)
Ответ
Yeah you got right. I scan this files using different antivirus and its ok. Thanks for replay.

I have a question, what about support EIstarter in polish?? :> Maybe I should send you game.exe and autorun.res files because actually if we want to use Addon we need to overwrite this files whit version from yours version of game. Overwrite game.exe is not real problem but find field responsible for game options is more complicate(because of Cyrillic) and your version of autorun.res contains unnecessary field (I think it is something like demo). So thanks in advance.

Edit
Oh and one more thing when I enter into option menu I get this error. Is it normal??    
Ответ
Joogi,Среда, 20 Июня 2012, 18:59 Написал:Yeah you got right. I scan this files using different antivirus and its ok. Thanks for replay.

I have a question, what about support EIstarter in polish?? :> Maybe I should send you game.exe and autorun.res files because actually if we want to use Addon we need to overwrite this files whit version from yours version of game. Overwrite game.exe is not real problem but find field responsible for game options is more complicate(because of Cyrillic) and your version of autorun.res contains unnecessary field (I think it is something like demo). So thanks in advance.

Edit
Oh and one more thing when I enter into option menu I get this error. Is it normal?? [attachment=807]
[right][snapback]41229[/snapback][/right]
Yes, send me yours autorun.res and game.exe and I will see what I can do.
This error by bad option of the Starter.
Go Options->Addition->Save MP files - disable this option.
Ответ
Hi, here are this files. If I think good this 3 files in archive are verified at addon start.
.zip   files.zip (Размер: 2.31 MB / Загрузок: 476)
Ответ
I have updated the first post. Check it.
Joogi, try it. Say if you will find some bugs. Thank you very much for testing. Smile
Ответ
Now it's work Big Grin
As I see you didn't have to change anything in eistarter.exe file only in eistarter.ini ^^ Am I correct ?
I remember that in older version of eistarter.exe file that was impossible to edit ini file and that why I didn't think to look into it. Tongue

Question: What is a difference in addon.dll version 0.7.0.13 and that one attached to installer?

One more thing, sometimes after exit from game and trying run EIstarter it wont run(no errors, no process starting). Do you know why is happening something like that ?? Or its only error on my PC ?? After computer restart every thing back to normal but its annoying.
Ответ
Joogi,Пятница, 22 Июня 2012, 00:18 Написал:As I see you didn't have to change anything in eistarter.exe file only in eistarter.ini ^^ Am I correct ?
No, I have added some fixes to the latest version.

Joogi,Пятница, 22 Июня 2012, 00:18 Написал:I remember that in older version of eistarter.exe file that was impossible to edit ini file and that why I didn't think to look into it. Tongue
You can do what you want with eistarter.ini, if you want, translate eistarter.ini to polish, that will be good...

Joogi,Пятница, 22 Июня 2012, 00:18 Написал:Question: What is a difference in addon.dll version 0.7.0.13 and that one attached to installer?
I'm not developer of addon.dll, I remember that has some fixes with graphics, it is used by HG mod.

Joogi,Пятница, 22 Июня 2012, 00:18 Написал:One more thing, sometimes after exit from game and trying run EIstarter it wont run(no errors, no process starting). Do you know why is happening something like that ?? Or its only error on my PC ?? After computer restart every thing back to normal but its annoying.
Sorry, I don't know this error...
Ответ
Hey Demoth,

So is there no English version of addon1.44.7? After launching the .exe from within the .rar archive, I am able to select an 'English' version, is this version non-functional?

During installation I receive an error saying that my version of the game is 'changed or corrupted probably due to a virus', though I tried going ahead with the installation anyway to see what happens, though after launching "EiStarter", I get the following error:

D:GOG GalaxyGamesEvil Islandsautorunpro.reg is corrupt or not original 1.06

Perhaps there's a problem with the GOG version of the game?

If it's a problem with the GOG version, thankfully I have my original version of the Evil-Islands CD which i will get tommorow. When I install it, I can send you the autorunpro.reg file if the offer is still up.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Ответ
Is there anywhere an update Polish starter? None of the ones I have tried launch at all from Starter.exe
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)