What's the point of Acid spells?
Compared with Fire and Lightning spells, Acid spells don't seem to be better, overall.

Take Acid Blast for example, its Effect is just a bit better than Lightning by 1. But it requires a lot more Stamina and noticeably higher Complexity, and its Range is only 5m.

I think using Fire and Lightning spells is enough. Am I missing something?
Ответ
Always you can buy 2 spells, one to long distance, one to near.
Differences in acid spells stats and fire/electric are not big, but acid fog have radius, when wall of fire and barrier are thin and wide.
In cave is hard to kill mobs, then little difference in effects can be more important.
Ответ
Piter,Sunday, 26 May 2019, 07:55 Написал:Always you can buy 2 spells, one to long distance, one to near.
Differences in acid spells stats and fire/electric are not big, but acid fog have radius, when wall of fire and barrier are thin and wide.
In cave is hard to kill mobs, then little difference in effects can be more important.[right][snapback]43954[/snapback][/right]
Thanks. I understand.
Ответ
Difference of 1 in base Effect adds up quickly when you start adding extra effect runes. Acid spells end up being the most damaging.
EItweaks - мелкие твики для сингла.
Ответ
Gort,Monday, 24 June 2019, 16:14 Написал:Difference of 1 in base Effect adds up quickly when you start adding extra effect runes. Acid spells end up being the most damaging.
[snapback]44026[/snapback]
Thanks. That's true. I have seen that.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)