Faster way to farm exp on Cave maps?
Maybe Cave Patch 3.18.5 version. more exciting.
Ответ
Your community is familiar with the plan Genocide of the single player game ? When the main character ZAK killed all the Golems in the Cave of TKA-Rika (500 HP and 50 armor) and not poisoned "Mother of the Shells" ( the name may be different, but the creature is as strong as the Golems 500 HP and 50 armor). No cheats:
Diamond Golem kills normal Golems, ZAK gets the last hit on normal Golem takes the whole experience to myself. "Mother of shells" is closed in a corner with the help of a weak Orc.

Inspired by this genocide plan. Came up with the idea to block the General iris, when not enough HP for a fair fight with him.

Добавил: HAS [mergetime]1565363226[/mergetime]
Murder blocked General Irises.
In the original network without mods.
If you want to kill the General yourself, and not enough HP to 1100. Do not have routine to gain experience with the aim of lifting the coveted HP.

Сharacter 15/25/37 Experience 88 million and lives under the amplification of only 966 HP ( a weakened General hits the head with about 1200 damage ) . To wobble on have neither the time nor the inclination.

Spell fireworks with a large radius of action (to for him went several mobs) bring the General and the Crossbowman, in a small building with a narrow Central passage, where you can go only one at a time (two such buildings are located in front of the bridges) . In the far corner put the General, then Crossbowman, Crossbowman does not allow the General to get to us. Compared to the blows of the axe General, Crossbowman very weak) If applied acidic fog at the General carefully, Crossbowman won't be hurt by acid. Heal Crossbowman if necessary.
A few minutes of time and the General dies without causing any damage to the Character.

https://allods.gipat.ru/index.php?p=eisolgeneasy легкий вариант Геноцида.
Ответ
@HAS,

Thanks for sharing another alternative method. That is similar to the method I saw in a video before (this guy seemed to use some mod so that enemy magician cannot damage him).

However, I prefer using methods which are logical and make sense. Assuming this alternative method happens in real-life, Iriskell would definitely push away the crossbowman and escape rather than standing at the far corner stupidly till he dies.

So I think confronting Iriskell and "Zombie Apocalypse" are more logical and make more sense.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)