Few questions about Evil Islands Engine
IDoL,Wednesday, 03 March 2010, 20:49 Написал:As I know, damage to mob by weapon have similar formula.
Random from min to max of weapon damage - Armor = Real damage to mob. Parts of player`s body have different "Armor" parameter.[right][snapback]40117[/snapback][/right]

Ok... And another question to this. Where I have to put backstub/strenght/weakness in this formula to get real damage? What is the value of backstub on any level?

IDoL,Wednesday, 03 March 2010, 20:49 Написал:About hit chance - it depends not only on "Defense" but also on "Attack" skill. So if your "Attack" skill less then "Defense" skill of mob, you can`t hit him. I think here is something like (Attack-Defence)*Random.[right][snapback]40117[/snapback][/right]

In this formula... What is random? I mean... For example I have 60 Attack and Mob has 40 Defense. 60-40*What? 0? 10? 100? And I have assumption that hit chance depends on weapon... Warrior with 20 attack more than defense of mob is hitting much more frequently than Archer. Archer has to have something like 40-50 Attack more than mob to hit in rate similar to warrior which has 20 attack more...

Thanks for your answer...
Ответ

Сообщения в этой теме
Few questions about Evil Islands Engine - от Glazik - 04.03.2010, 19:38

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)