new texture
i am posting the pic of my new texture here coz our forum wont let me :roll: neways it is mine and martanious first modded weapon texture and we think that its tunred out quite well ne comments please

Файлы вложений Эскизы(ов)

I cant believe its true
Ответ
another i call this the sun bow although its in complete...it fires arrows of the light :fire:

Файлы вложений Эскизы(ов)

I cant believe its true
Ответ
:rabbit2:
Looks good. :clapping:
Ответ
thanx jet :roll:
I cant believe its true
Ответ
good spear! Wink
Ответ
thanx (sorry cant say your name) not bad considering it was our first attempt at editing weapon textures :drug:
I cant believe its true
Ответ
my name : Serega Smile
Ответ
for those of you who dont have photoshop you can use this program...although it wont open all textures it will do some

http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.u...rams/dxtbmp.htm
I cant believe its true
Ответ
is it then possible to add totaly new weapons/armour I mean first a new in the database and then a new texure for it? And really nice indeed!
All were newbies once, more or less. Repsect that.
Ответ
shackahn
You are good designer Smile You like drawing?
Ответ
my friend martanious do all the designing he very good drawer i just give him the means to do it all kinda a good partnership...plus i am the idea person :roll:
I cant believe its true
Ответ
I am makeing a website for mods and was wondering if it was ok for you shackahn to "steal" your tutorials and use it on that site? You will get the credit ofcause :drug:
All were newbies once, more or less. Repsect that.
Ответ
shack the site u gave doesnt work so plz try to post it again
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
It was at Nival forum to but here it is
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)