Consple Code Help!
I need to find out how to use the @addunittoserver code to make a creature follow you. (if possible) where would i put the part to make the creature follow me in this:

@AddUnitToServer("Orc","LMP Orc Fighter 8","Orc",GetX(GetLeader()),GetY(GetLeader()),0)

that makes an orc, but it just sits there! help! Wink
Ответ
Well you actually need to write another console line.Dont remember what exactly but i think that this:
@UMFollow(GetObject(id),GetLeader())
With this comand object which you specify will follow the leader , means you.

@UMFollow(objUnitA,objUnitB)
Description:
Unit A will follow unit B.

Notice that you can use procedure @Follow(objUnitA,objUnitB) , but in this case , when the unit A attacks someone , it wont follow you anymore.But using @UMFollow unit A will follow always.
"{}•••®/A//P][R[$®•••{}"
Ответ
when i use @UMFollow(GetObject(id),GetLeader()) what goes in the (id) part? LMP Orc Fighter 8? or Orc? :o :dies:
Ответ
You use object identificator.
If you enter in console filter ai , when you encounter enemies , you will see their identificator.Eg 4560 or 100000233.
"{}•••®/A//P][R[$®•••{}"
Ответ
thanks for your help i think i got it now XD these codes are so simple once u put them in a .txt file and exec them from the game lol :ph34r:
Ответ
Цитата:thanks for your help i think
Feel free to ask about console commands Smile
"{}•••®/A//P][R[$®•••{}"
Ответ
except stuff how to make urself creatures and get money, exp etc
since its that way (the non cheating way) i wont do anything
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
nice Big Grin
Ответ
Hey I was wondering if theres anyway to change the HP of the unit spawned, as it always spawns with 1hp. Seems to be relevant to the topic so I thought I would add it in here.

Thanks.
Ответ
Me too i'd like to know how they could have their real HP.
I'm also having a bit of trouble making the monster follow me right now.
He fights for me but isn't following hehe.
Ответ
>>Me too i'd like to know how they could have their real HP.

Impossible.
Ответ
Merlin,Воскресенье, 08 Июня 2008, 07:41 Написал:Me too i'd like to know how they could have their real HP.
[right][snapback]39129[/snapback][/right]
You must use AddMob, but this method is limited by amount of "mob" files in your EIMaps folder ^_^

Of cource, you have no choise if you want to place some monsters onto the map.
PS: Idea of unlimited respawn is impossible Sad

PPS: to make unit follow you: clear his motivation via command "UMClear(Unit)", then order him to follow you: "UMFollow(Unit, GetLeader())". If it wouldn't work, use this combination with "UMPlayer" instead of "UMClear" Smile
Ответ
The problem with the hit points is still unsolved.

By the way, where could I get the names of the monsters?
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)