V Mod
try something else, going to post the english quest's here and the mod at the bottom of this post.

Файлы вложений
.zip   English__v2.05_.zip (Размер: 94.55 KB / Загрузок: 380)
hmm, yea...
Ответ
never had a thought about stating what your mod does? We downloaders would like to know what we get when we download stuff Big Grin . But hey make a list of changes and btw thanks for a mod!
All were newbies once, more or less. Repsect that.
Ответ
:blink: added a new read me hope that's better g_dragon also:

german maps, only thing is i don't know if they'll go together because of the mod being in english, so i don't know if the language would carry over for the german EI game. Huh

Файлы вложений
.zip   German__v2.05_.zip (Размер: 103.24 KB / Загрузок: 290)
hmm, yea...
Ответ
russian maps, only thing is i don't know if they'll go together because of the mod being in english, so i don't know if the language would carry over for the russian EI game. Huh

Файлы вложений
.zip   Russian__v2.05_.zip (Размер: 103.06 KB / Загрузок: 305)
hmm, yea...
Ответ
great, cant complain now!
Well done, might even test it.
All were newbies once, more or less. Repsect that.
Ответ
:o and here's the actual mod, this only for so the german and russian user's don't have to download the english maps since put the vmod and the enlish maps together so this is much easier for everyone. the readme tells you everything you need to know, and the questlog tells you about what quests are done and being worked on.

later :ph34r:

Файлы вложений
.zip   vmod_update__v2.05_.zip (Размер: 301.73 KB / Загрузок: 323)
hmm, yea...
Ответ
maybe ill make Cmod [clonemod] where u have all the lovely hacked shit scripts 1$ and so on i bet i would be REAL popular
Ответ
take it from me, making a hacked mod won't make you popullar. it'll make you hated. another thing if you plan on taking any of my idea's from my mod, ask me and give credit were credit is due
hmm, yea...
Ответ
and take it from me, if you post a hacking mod ill see that something bad happens to you
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ
virpyre,10 February 2004, 02:15 Написал:take it from me, making a hacked mod won't make you popullar. it'll make you hated. another thing if you plan on taking any of my idea's from my mod, ask me and give credit were credit is due
that isnt necesary I hack and the legit still respect me and they know I can hack
Ответ
you may not be hated by the members on the forum, but your popularity will drop from the moderators and or you may be banned from the site. that is if you post your hacked mods, spoilers, flames, or cheats on the site what you do in your own time is up to you, but with hacking the game you won't learn anything from the game as to how hard the creator's worked to create the game.

examples:

games i stopped playing because of tomany hackers:
dungeon siege
diablo I & II
nox
ei
baldur's gate I & II
star craft & star craft:brood wars
old warcraft series

the only one's i really play anymore are the online games the ones where if you hack you loose your account and are permenantly banned from the game.

i hope when they release the new DSII that it has a way to block hacks.
hmm, yea...
Ответ
Цитата:i hope when they release the new DSII that it has a way to block hacks.
Every door has a key.
Duty is everything, the greatest of joys, the deepest of sorrows.
Ответ
not if the door is a concrete wall
Ответ
Concrete wall is not a door. There is no unbreakable defence. Every binary code can be changed.
Duty is everything, the greatest of joys, the deepest of sorrows.
Ответ
ALtair,29 February 2004, 02:19 Написал:Every binary code can be changed.
not if the multiplayer info is stored in the servers side you got to hack the main server and if you get caught you have to pay big time Rolleyes
Ответ
<_< when will DII come pout?
they say that it will come 2004 but which mounth? :ph34r:
Ответ
fuf that when does ei 2 come out? we are waiting!!!! :angry:
Ответ
virpyre,27 February 2004, 22:51 Написал:i hope when they release the new DSII that it has a way to block hacks.
hacking 1 wasnt that fun to play anymore. I once tryed it but it became lame after that
Ответ
DS II was supposed to be out in summer of '04, but it's now not going to be out til' late sept. or oct. '04

and i've notoced the my vmod has some error's in it that need to be fixxed.

i'm working on them, and more spells, more items, and maps.

Update: is a few fixxes...re the readme.

later. :ph34r:
hmm, yea...
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)