Can Some One Help Me Plz?
ok heres my problem, when i try to use a script i type the stuff (e.g. exec blah.txt) and then nothing happens. am i typing it in wrong or something?
Let the hamsters of doom rain coconuts down upon your pitiful city![Изображение: penguins.gif]
Ответ
Be sure that this blah.txt is in the main EI directory.In all other cases it would work , unless it does not contain a script fields.
"{}•••®/A//P][R[$®•••{}"
Ответ
ya its in the EI directory but i just copyed the script from a previous thread, one about playing as an orc, so im not completely sure its the right stuff in the script

heres whats in it

-TheWarrior
Let the hamsters of doom rain coconuts down upon your pitiful city![Изображение: penguins.gif]
Ответ
By default there is no support for console commands in the multiplayer game, but you can add it by patching game.exe file. Search for the file here.

-TheWarrior
Duty is everything, the greatest of joys, the deepest of sorrows.
Ответ
is there an english place where i can get the patch becasue i dont understand that site
Ответ
There is a link in the left side of the site: [english version]. I think you should search for "Evil islands cheats unlocker"... :blink:
Duty is everything, the greatest of joys, the deepest of sorrows.
Ответ
ok thanks alot
Ответ
heh, it seems that i have nothing against you to DELETE that thread. except the fact that i said.. NO STUFF ABOUT CHANGING INTO ORCES AND GETTING FREE MONEY AND EXP ETC ETC!
it is ok to talk about console but do not cross the borders, more ppl are becoming unlegit thanks to people like u
-thread closed
Follow the rules! Never marry trolls! Die well in EI! Live free in EI! Post, post, post!
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)