Best time to max out Stamina (Available Ability)?
In a video which shows a player killed black trolls in Suslanger in multiplayer, the player said his character "reached 1m exp". From the video, we can see his character has 156 Health and 417 Stamina. (He boosted up the Health to 235 by using Strengthen spell)

Today, my character reached 1m exp (1001640), too. But he has only 130 Health and 217 Stamina.

So apparently, that player's character has chosen Health and Stamina from Available Abilities before.

I know that, if I max out my Stamina (Available Ability) now, my Stamina will become 434 (217 x 200%) and will be able to kill black trolls like that player. But I'm not eager to kill black trolls now because I'm currently farming money to buy Teleportation spell.

If I understand correctly, the later I max out Stamina (Available Ability), the more Stamina I net earn. For example, if I max out Stamina (Available Ability) when my Stamina is 100, I net earn only 100 Stamina (100 x 200% - 100); but if I max out Stamina (Available Ability) when my Stamina is 300, I net earn 300 Stamina (300 x 200% - 300).

If my calculation is correct, I think I can max out Stamina later so that I can net earn more Stamina. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

== Edit ==

Regarding the Health of that player's character in the first video, I watched his second video again and noticed that his character's Encumbrance is 216. So I think his character has chosen Strength (Available Ability) rather than Health (Available Ability) in the first video.
Ответ
If you take 3lvl stamina after reach 10k exp, and other char after reach 1m exp, on the same xp they will have the same stamina.
Ответ
Piter,Sunday, 09 June 2019, 17:22 Написал:If you take 3lvl stamina after reach 10k exp, and other char after reach 1m exp, on the same xp they will have the same stamina.[right][snapback]43971[/snapback][/right]

Thanks. So it is okay to take Level 3 Stamina as early as reaching 10k exp? Now my exp is more than 1m. Will I get more Stamina if I take Level 3 Stamina when I reach 2m exp?

And what does "other char" include?
Ответ
char -> character
xp or stats doesn't matter with taking ability. Only what ability are available, but without mods all are available
1k/1m/1g, no differences on the same exp and ability
Ответ
Piter,Sunday, 09 June 2019, 18:21 Написал:char -> character
xp or stats doesn't matter with taking ability. Only what ability are available, but without mods all are available
1k/1m/1g, no differences on the same exp and ability[right][snapback]43973[/snapback][/right]
Gosh! Have you tested it and confirmed it?
Ответ
IanTheWizard,Sunday, 09 June 2019, 12:33 Написал:Gosh! Have you tested it and confirmed it?
[right][snapback]43974[/snapback][/right]
Yes
Ответ
Piter,Sunday, 09 June 2019, 22:22 Написал:Yes
[right][snapback]43975[/snapback][/right]
Thank you for such a precious information. I wish I knew it earlier.

I know that there are some cheat codes which we can use after pressing the "~" key. About 3 weeks ago, I tried increasing Zak's exp (in single player mode) and a dummy character's exp (in multiplayer mode) by using the exp code so that I can test the Stamina (Available Ability), but somehow the exp code did not work. How did you test it?
Ответ
IanTheWizard,Sunday, 09 June 2019, 16:29 Написал:How did you test it?
[right][snapback]43976[/snapback][/right]
Playing on multiplayer, different characters but results are the same
Ответ
Piter,Monday, 10 June 2019, 06:43 Написал:Playing on multiplayer, different characters but results are the same
[right][snapback]43977[/snapback][/right]
Umm... that's not really a dedicated test. Did you record your characters' exps correctly? When? I'm sorry if I'm asking rude questions, but I'm just trying to confirm this important thing. I appreciate your understanding.
Ответ
IanTheWizard,Monday, 10 June 2019, 01:27 Написал:Umm... that's not really a dedicated test. Did you record your characters' exps correctly? When? I'm sorry if I'm asking rude questions, but I'm just trying to confirm this important thing. I appreciate your understanding.
[right][snapback]43978[/snapback][/right]
If you want to test it yourself, on suslanger is mission "Missing messenger" or something like that, what can complete new char. Create two characters. On first char buy 1lvl health/stamina. Do once mission on both of them and on second char buy 1lvl health/stamina. They will have the same stats with taking abilities with others stats.
(this is the fastest way to test it. I have never really tested it, because after long playing and many characters it is noticeable)
Ответ
Piter,Tuesday, 11 June 2019, 03:09 Написал:If you want to test it yourself, on suslanger is mission "Missing messenger" or something like that, what can complete new char. Create two characters. On first char buy 1lvl health/stamina. Do once mission on both of them and on second char buy 1lvl health/stamina. They will have the same stats with taking abilities with others stats.
(this is the fastest way to test it. I have never really tested it, because after long playing and many characters it is noticeable)
[right][snapback]43979[/snapback][/right]
Thanks for the suggestion. That quest is the one which my actual character is farming.

But I think that quest is a bit hard for a new character because there are some spiders and banshees at the beginning. A new character probably needs some luck and casting many Fireworks spell in order to complete it.

Since yesterday, I have been doing the test by using new characters in Gipath. I will post my results at there.
Ответ
I just got the test results.

I used two new characters in Gipath for the test. One took Level 1 Stamina earlier; another took it later.
  • For the "earlier" character, when his total Experience became 629, his Stamina became 49. I let him take Level 1 Stamina at that time. After that, when his total Experience became 1485, his Stamina became 76.
  • For the "later" character, I let him take Level 1 Stamina when his total Experience became 1485. Right after taking it, his Stamina became 76, too.
So @Piter is right. It does not matter when you take the Stamina (Available Ability).

Thanks @Piter for the precious information and inspiring me to test! Smile
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)