Faster way to farm exp on Cave maps?
Spoiler Alert: This thread might contain strategies for doing Cave quests.
------------------------------------------------------------

I just spent 14 millions exp to take Level 2 Strength. Now Level 3 Strength will cost me 70 millions exp to take. The reason I want to take Level 3 Strength is that I need more Health for doing the Invasion in Gipath quest.

My Intelligence is 38, and completing the Kill the Dragon quest gives me 832537 exp. I already farmed that quest many times in order to get the 14 millions exp.

If I continue to farm the Kill the Dragon quest for exp, I would need to do it for about 80 more times in order to get 70 millions exp. But keeping doing it for another 80 times can be boring.

Is there a faster way to farm exp on Cave maps? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.
Ответ
Sorry to use the translator.

70 million exp for power 3. Probably taken the most unfortunate 15/25/35 primary stats (strength/dexterity/intelligence). 14 years ago I chose the same characteristics. Had to pump up your character to 100 million exp that would be the head of a hero could withstand the impact of General Iris and perform "Invasion in Gipath". More than 50 times performed the quest "Dragon Lord."

There is an alternative way of passing "Invasion on Gipath". Called "Zombie Apocalypse" )
General Iris will be killed by Zombies.

To work out to incite a Zombie and a Shade better near the entrance.

Need to Shadow and Zombies attacked each other.
-To do this, the Shadow is attacked and the character comes close to the Zombies.
-Shadow must impose Acid fog on the character, located next to the Zombies also take damage
-The character must run away to the side, or teleport To the side. Zombies and Shadow must start to beat each other.
-Next, put on a Zombie spell Regeneration effect 3 (Time of action the more the better) Cast on the Zombie spell Strength. Help Zombies kill the Shadow, or call for help another Zombie.
-Then leads the Zombies to the "General Iris", or General Iris get over the bridge ( easier)

Either under Invisibility (easier), or killing all along the way (harder) reach the portal zone. Near the Portal, near the two bridges there is a site where there are Zombies and Shadows
Make Zombies and Shadow fight. Kill The Shadow. Luring the General, two and even more three Zombies under Strengthening and Regeneration easily kill General Iris.

For clarity of the bleed process, see the screenshots.
https://www.gipat.ru/forum/index.php?sho...=3628&st=0
By this method the Invasion of Hypatia, you can perform the weakest character, but that doesn't mean it would be easy. By this method, the character ~ with 40 million experience under the spell Invisibility, Invasion of Gipath happened to perform for 14 minutes, was killed only one General Iris.
https://allods.gipat.ru/index.php?p=eisolgeneasy легкий вариант Геноцида.
Ответ
@HAS,

Thanks for sharing such an interesting way of doing the Invasion in Gipath quest. Smile

I didn't know that it's possible to make Shadow and Zombie fight each other. I thought they are allies. I will give that a try.

By the way, I had already completed the quest by farming exp and then confronting Iriskell.
Ответ
Accumulated 70 million exp on level 3 Strength ?
Ответ
HAS,Wednesday, 07 August 2019, 22:32 Написал:Accumulated 70 million exp on level 3 Strength ?
[right][snapback]44111[/snapback][/right]
Yes. Smile
Ответ
The Hero how much HP under the influence speel Strength ?
Use self-medication in a meteor wand?

Waiting for the report on the battle between Hero and General ! ))
Ответ
HAS,Wednesday, 07 August 2019, 23:41 Написал:The Hero how much HP under the influence speel Strength ?
Use self-medication in a meteor wand?
Waiting for the report on the battle between Hero and General !  ))
[right][snapback]44113[/snapback][/right]
I went to confront Iriskell when I have 1250 Health under the influence of Strengthen. And yes, I needed to use auto-healing wands and sword.

I leaned this method by watching a guy's video. In the comment section, he also linked his detailed text explanation, in which he said Health needs to be at least 1250.
Ответ
As a result, the General died like a dog at the hands of your Hero ? )
1250 HP is not necessary. If the General will cause at least 1200 damage, it will be extremely rare. A maximum of how many he inflicts damage to my hero ~ 1160
Ответ
HAS,Thursday, 08 August 2019, 00:42 Написал:As a result, the General died like a dog at the hands of your Hero ? )
1250 HP is not necessary.  If the General will cause at least 1200 damage, it will be extremely rare.  A maximum of how many he inflicts damage to my hero ~ 1160
[right][snapback]44116[/snapback][/right]
Yes. He died in front of me in my Acid Fog.

Maybe your armor is better so Iriskell's best attack could only inflicts ~1160 damage on you. My armor is pretty much like the tutorial guy's; he showed two screenshots of Iriskell inflicting 1205 and 1216 damage on him.
Ответ
Well done!

Standard diamond helmet with treatment (rune "momentary")
Maybe I was just lucky.

How long did it take on average to pass the Dragon Lord ?
Ответ
HAS,Friday, 09 August 2019, 03:05 Написал:Well done!

Standard diamond helmet with treatment (rune "momentary")
Maybe I was just lucky.

How long did it take on average to pass the Dragon Lord ?
[right][snapback]44121[/snapback][/right]
Thanks!

Averagely, it takes 15 minutes to complete the Kill the Dragon quest.
Ответ
@Тайсон,

It would be helpful if you write your comments in English. This sub-forum is "English-speaking Diaspora" so not all members here understand non-English languages.
Ответ
Ok, sorry). For HAS time Kill the Dragon quest.(18-23min).
Ответ
Тайсон,Friday, 09 August 2019, 13:55 Написал:Ok, sorry). From HAS time Kill the Dragon quest.(18-23min).
[right][snapback]44125[/snapback][/right]
That's okay. Are you HAS?
Ответ
No, Has my frend of game.
Sorry) for Has. (No from)).
Ответ
Тайсон,Friday, 09 August 2019, 15:58 Написал:No, Has my frend of game.
[right][snapback]44127[/snapback][/right]
Okay.
Ответ
IanTheWizard,Пятница, 09 Августа 2019, 06:01 Написал:Thanks!

Averagely, it takes 15 minutes to complete the Kill the Dragon quest.
[right][snapback]44122[/snapback][/right]

Has it happened that the Dragon Lord flew away from the area of the Estate and began to fly chaotically on the map, greatly increasing the time of the quest ?

Have you tried "Zombie Apocalypse" ? Or interest in the network game is already out ?

A little too much with the number of Zombies, barely managed to escape from the Portal zone )

At the time, I got a lot of new positive emotions from the game.
Ответ
HAS,Friday, 09 August 2019, 18:39 Написал:Has it happened that the Dragon Lord flew away from the area of the Estate and began to fly chaotically on the map, greatly increasing the time of the quest ?

Have you tried "Zombie Apocalypse" ? Or interest in the network game is already out ?

[attachment=2031]
[attachment=2032]
[attachment=2033]

A little too much with the number of Zombies, barely managed to escape from the Portal zone )
At the time, I got a lot of new positive emotions from the game.
[right][snapback]44130[/snapback][/right]
Yes. The Dragon Lord does fly away from the estate when it is unable to damage me. But when I stand close to the wall of the estate where it can damage me, it flies back. Sometimes that behavior does greatly increase the completing time. But I noticed that, if you cast Lighting on a green dragon or a red dragon rather than on the Dragon Lord, the Dragon Lord will not fly away. Instead, it will be the green dragon or the red dragon that flies away.

As for "Zombie Apocalypse", I tried it two times and died every time. The enemy magicians' Acid Fogs consumed my auto-healing too fast and zombies hit hard. This method can still be fun; it's just not very easy at first.
Ответ
If you pay attention. A character doesn't have wands of treatment. More complex mod game "Cave patch", there is no treatment rods. Instead, you can take a "Healing bottle" (very weak crap)).
Because of this, the character has to pump is not a classic way.

You as the asked "Is Deceleration spell useful?". In the "Cave patch" a very important School of magic of the Astral level 3 spell and especially useful spell Deceleration. To slow down the Zombies as much as possible and not so quickly die at their hands...
Plus the character is definitely rocking the "Load", that the character can run in a complete set of diamonds. To at least have a chance to escape )
Ответ
HAS,Friday, 09 August 2019, 21:22 Написал:If you pay attention. A character doesn't have wands of treatment. More complex mod game "Cave patch", there is no treatment rods. Instead, you can take a "Healing bottle"  (very weak crap)).
Because of this, the character has to pump is not a classic way.

You as the asked "Is Deceleration spell useful?". In the "Cave patch" a very important School of magic of the Astral level 3 spell and especially useful spell Deceleration. To slow down the Zombies as much as possible and not so quickly die at their hands... 
Plus the character is definitely rocking the "Load", that the character can run in a complete set of diamonds.  To at least have a chance to escape )
[right][snapback]44132[/snapback][/right]
I see. Thanks.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)