How to customize resolution without losing the proportion?
I'm playing in windowed mode in 1280x960 resolution. If I choose a resolution which is not the same proportion, graphics in the game would be out of proportion (such as being horizontally stretched).

How to make windowed mode wider and also keep the proportion?

There is a guy who provided a solution which requires installing a mod called Starter mod. His successful result can be seen here. But I'm not sure if the Starter mod also modifies the game content or mechanism. Has anyone here tried that mod?
Ответ
The main advantage of the "Starter"-project is not to change the original game files on the hard drive. All changes where made only in memory (RAM).
Don't hesitate to ask your questions in the corresponding topic.

Tip: Please prefer to use the Russian language in Russian forums, so that you will have a better chance of getting a quick response. Smile
You can also use either google translate or deepl.com for example since they do a pretty reasonable translation, but please leave the original message just in case.  Angel
Ответ
(14.02.2022, 17:31)Jet Написал: The main advantage of the "Starter"-project is not to change the original game files on the hard drive. All changes where made only in memory (RAM).
Don't hesitate to ask your questions in the corresponding topic.

Tip: Please prefer to use the Russian language in Russian forums, so that you will have a better chance of getting a quick response. Smile
You can also use either google translate or deepl.com for example since they do a pretty reasonable translation, but please leave the original message just in case.  Angel

Thank you. I'll check them.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)