Is Night vision useless?
My character's nighttime vision is as good as his daytime vision without any buff or training. Are the Night vision spell and the Night vision ability useless?
Ответ
(17.04.2022, 18:20)IanTheWizard Написал: My character's nighttime vision is as good as his daytime vision without any buff or training. Are the Night vision spell and the Night vision ability useless?
Yes. This skill is so useless that it is not included in some mods.
Ответ
(19.04.2022, 22:22)Vio Написал: Yes. This skill is so useless that it is not included in some mods.

Thanks. I guess player characters and non-humanoid enemies' nighttime visions are supposed to work like humanoid enemies' nighttime visions (half of daytime vision) but the developers did not implement that correctly.
Ответ
In the Lost in Astral sequel, nighttime vision works reasonably and most creatures have reduced nighttime visions.

However, the Night vision spell's effect does not fully follow the spell's description. After being buffed by the spell, my character's nighttime vision only increases by 1m. For example, when my character's nighttime vision is the lowest 9m, the spell only increases it to 10m rather than increasing it to be as well as my character's daytime vision 13m. Is the spell's effect bugged? Or is the spell's description wrong?
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)