[LiA] How is backstab damage calculated?
This thread is about the sequel Lost in Astral.

My character can currently deal 26-39 Crsh damage. I did some tests on his backstabbing to an enemy (green evil eye) of 44 Health, 29 Armor, and Slsh Resistance, and the highest damage output I have seen so far is just 32. Is that normal?

He is not trained in Backstab, by the way.
Ответ
I just tested backstabbing a different enemy (Adult giant spider) of 59 Health, 30 Armor, and Slsh and Acid Resistance, and that enemy can be killed with one hit (60 Backstab damage). Now I'm confused.
Ответ
(03.05.2022, 08:47)IanTheWizard Написал: I just tested backstabbing a different enemy (Adult giant spider) of 59 Health, 30 Armor, and Slsh and Acid Resistance, and that enemy can be killed with one hit (60 Backstab damage). Now I'm confused.
I suppose it's because a spider has a head, while an evil eye only has a body, if I'm not mistaken. Head hits are more powerful.
Ответ
(03.05.2022, 10:18)Vio Написал:
(03.05.2022, 08:47)IanTheWizard Написал: I just tested backstabbing a different enemy (Adult giant spider) of 59 Health, 30 Armor, and Slsh and Acid Resistance, and that enemy can be killed with one hit (60 Backstab damage). Now I'm confused.
I suppose it's because a spider has a head, while an evil eye only has a body, if I'm not mistaken. Head hits are more powerful.

That makes perfect sense! Thank you. Smile
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)