[LiA][Spoiler] How to earn more money?
This thread is about the sequel Lost in Astral.
Attention! This thread contains spoilers.

I chose the mind path for both characters. In other words, I let both of them be mages. One of them needs to confront enemies and be the tank, and that requires a large sum of money for buying good armors and good spells in Gipath. And I'm currently struggling on that issue.

When I arrived Gipath, I only have about $2,400. After buying the Fire Arrow spell, I could only afford the worst type of armors. Those armors are not good in melee combat and are barely enough for me to fight the weakest skeletons. I can only resort to backstabbing if I need to deal with adult boars, and that play style is not enjoyable to me.

Good armors costs at least several thousand or even more than 10 thousand dollars. Good runes are expensive, too.

So isn't there supposed to be a way for farming money? if not, aren't those expensive items pointless?

If anyone knows the method for farming money, please give me a hint. Thanks in advance.
Ответ
(20.05.2022, 15:57)IanTheWizard Написал: This thread is about the sequel Lost in Astral.
Attention! This thread contains spoilers.

I chose the mind path for both characters. In other words, I let both of them be mages. One of them needs to confront enemies and be the tank, and that requires a large sum of money for buying good armors and good spells. And I'm currently struggling on that issue.

When I arrived Gipath, I only have about $2,400. After I bought the Fire Arrow spell, I can only afford the worst type of armors. Those armors are not good in melee combat and are barely enough for me to fight the weakest skeletons. I can only resort to backstabbing if I need to deal with adult boars, and that play style is not enjoyable to me.

Good armors costs at least several thousand or even more than 10 thousand dollars. Good runes are expensive, too.

So isn't there supposed to be a way for farming money? if not, aren't those expensive items pointless?

If anyone knows the method for farming money, please give me a hint. Thanks in advance.
Have you tried getting and selling mushrooms? Unlike the original, you can take them in Lost in Astral.
Ответ
(20.05.2022, 17:43)Vio Написал: Have you tried getting and selling mushrooms? Unlike the original, you can take them in Lost in Astral.

Thanks. Yes, I tried that. One mushroom only sells for $10 though, and that's far from enough for making good armors and spells.
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)